- TSB/TcB in high-risk zone
- Jaundice in first 24 hours
- ABO incompatibility with positive direct Coombs, known hemolytic disease, or elevated ETCO
- Gestational age 35-36 weeks
- Prior sibling had phototherapy
- Cephalohematoma or bruising
- Exclusive breastfeeding, esp. with poor feeding or weight loss
- East Asian Race
- Isoimmune Hemolytic Disease
- G6PD deficiency
- Significant lethargy
- Temperature instability
- Albumin < 3.0 g/dL
An ounce of technology. A pound of prevention. | © 2004-2016 BiliTool, Inc.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.